Andrews Accountants has implemented safeguards that meet official Australian Government COVID-19 guidelines and taken additional steps to minimise impact:
Safety in our offices
We ask all visitors to our office to please:
- Use our hands free hand sanitiser dispenser upon arrival;
- Maintain strict social distancing by keeping a 1.5m distance from other persons at all times;
- Avoid physical contact such as handshakes and other forms of greeting or farewell;
- Vacate the meeting room on time to allow cleaning between meetings; and
- Do not enter our office if you feel unwell – face to face meetings can be changed to telephone appointments.
To help protect the health of our clients, suppliers and staff we:
- Have implemented additional cleaning practices within the office and increased the frequency of cleaning
- Increased the cleaning and sanitising of meeting rooms after each meeting
- Hand sanitiser available for use in all our meeting rooms
- Implemented wellness checks of all our staff onsite
COVID-19 Useful Links
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the health and safety measures within our office please discuss this with our Receptions or your Andrews Accountant (AA) contact.